How did you hear about the 2013 contest?
Your application package consists of the following:
• A 2-4 page essay describing how and why the collection as a whole
• A bibliography of the collection, with each individual title numbered
and annotated. The annotations should reflect the importance of each item to the
collection as a whole.
• An annotated “wish list” of up to five other titles that you would like
to add in the future to complete or enhance your existing collection.
• A completed 2013 application form
• DUE MARCH 28, 2013 by 5:00 PM
Submit your application package by one of the following methods:
• By email: Complete your application and send it, along with your
essay and bibliography (all one document), in Microsoft Word to
email@example.com with the
subject line “Entry: Book Collecting Contest 2013.
• In person: Bring a copy to Library Administration Room 123 in the
Collins Memorial Library.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 28, 2013 by 5:00 PM
Applicants are invited to a reception at the Collins Memorial Library
April 18, 2013, 3-4 p.m., where winners are announced.
*Applicants may be asked to display collection (or portion) & essay at reception.
Collins Memorial Library |
University of Puget Sound